Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Addams Family ring figures

From this point on, you can expect a lot of short, quick posts from this blog. This is due partly to the fact that I have a ton of things to cover, and if I write about all of them extensively, I won't be able to get as much content out. Also, frankly, there just isn't as much to say about some pieces. However, I will still be doing long entries on my favorite items as well as as those with an interesting or significant history.

These Addams Family figures are from 1964, when the original show was at the height of its popularity. They stand approximately 1" high, with a hole in the back of each where they were once attached to cheap plastic rings. These were capsule toys, like the ones you can find in the vending machines at your local grocery store. They also came in several different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment